It’s about 8:00pm and I finally get to check my reader after a long day. I read Joymanda’s post, smiling all the way down until I see my blog’s name in her nominations list. I gasp, then I smile again. Did my day have to get to 8:00pm to get this good?
I’m very grateful to you, Joymanda for this recognition. Indeed, being a part of this community is great because of amazing people like you. Folks, kindly visit her blog Mandietalks to check out her beautiful work.
Alright, the rules of the award
And the questions, with my answers:
1.What’s your relationship with your maker?
My relationship with God is a growing one. I like what I see when I look at us ( God and I), and the way He keeps on showing me Himself, just lovely. I always like to think of Him as friend and father but it’s most wonderful when I think of Jehovah as King.
2. What motivates you to write?
Writing is how my soul dances. I love to talk, but when I write, I’m able to reflect the beauty I see and feel onto a medium others can appreciate. I also write because of the need for a good alternative- we can’t have too many in the world, can we?
3. What’s your favorite blog post so far? Share the link to it.
5. Do you believe in love?
Yes! I believe in love so much. It’s the greatest thing that could fill a person’s life.
6. What’s your favorite genre of music and who is your all time favorite musician?
I like country music, ‘original’ high-life ( the old kind) and contemporary gospel. All time favorite, Kojo Antwi😍.
7. Is there anything you’d like to change about your life? If yes, why?
I honestly can’t think of anything I’d like to change about my life. It’s not all cozy, but I’m progressing fine.
8. Who motivates you the most?
My mother, she is strong and believes in me like… I don’t even know.
9. If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you’d buy?
Time at a spa. God knows I’ve been needing a massage for a long time. Lol
10. What’s your favorite color?
I don’t have a favorite colour. I have colour preferences for different things. For instance, I like the range of whites for beddings, reds for stationery( I really like nice flat red files), nail polish, and lipstick; and turquoise for dresses.
11. Given the choice, what holiday would you prefer? City break, beach break or adventure holiday?
A holiday on a gorgeous beach! ( one with few people).
Now, to the 11 facts about me.
- This is the most personal post I have ever written.
- I enjoy being by myself a lot, and that’s hard to believe because I’m very sociable.
- I baked my own birthday cake the last time, I loved it, but I don’t plan on doing that again…well that’s a plan.
- I used to wish I had a twin just like me, but now, I believe the world would tip off its balance if there were two of me.
- I like light, space and a lot of fresh air.
- I’m a very conscious person and almost always deliberate.
- I dislike popular, common or ‘in vogue’ things.
- I like the smell of peppers.
- I wanted to be a herbalist when I was growing up.
- My mother and sister are my best friends.
- I am a princess. (Please look back at my answer to Joymanda’s first question)
Now, I nominate these wonderful bloggers/blogs
I’d like you to accept this nomination and answer these questions:
- What is your strongest conviction ?
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- In 30 years’ time, at this particular moment, what would you like to be doing, and where would you like to be?
- What is your name? Does it inform in any way, your perception about yourself?
- If you were hosting your favourite people to dinner, what would you cook for them?
- If you would someday write a book, what genre would it be?
- Do you or did you like school?
- If you are Christian, what is your favorite bible verse? If not, have you heard any that you liked?
- What is the most beautiful thing to you?
- Listening or talking, which one do you enjoy doing most?
- Who or what would you never forget? Why?
Let’s have a glimps into you😊